Before-Grad-School To Do List
- Get a Fong’s shirt Gift from Rachel
- Hang with Whit and Nina in the TC
- Stop picking my split-ends in public
- Read the Woman in White
- Read The Crimson Petal and the White
- Get new socks (mine all holes or are holiday related)
- Try on clothing I haven’t worn since I stopped tanning and see how it looks
- Learn from mistakes
- Finish the Best of Bond posts (two left!)
- Consider establishing a routine
- Teach myself more things to cook
- Read some of the magazines I subscribe to
- Bake with Matt and Alex Alex is on a cross-country bike ride = fail.
- Stop saying “like” and “I mean”
- Hang out with my little cousins
- Toss old shoes
- Buy silverware
- Take a kamikaze shot at Fong’s (photo required)
- Buy a new Kitchen Aid mixer
- Learn to work out
- Watch The Matrix
- Try Big Tomato pizza
- Try Frank’s pizza
- Own a shirt from SMASH (or whatever they call it, now) Two gifts!
Some of these are lofty and daunting (like #20), some are hard (#14), and some are a given (#4). I’ll keep adding more and crossing off as I get them accomplished. Pass along any ideas!
Update: no time left. Lame. Red items = fail. Black = accomplished.